3.25.2013

Disney Dream

Disney Dream,  thats what they call it.  The boat.  And it is!  I have never been on a cruise before and me and my little family had been counting down the weeks and days until our trip for months.  We had the most amazing fun time ever.  I mean ever. I love Disney,  they so live up to all the hype.  It was magical,  just like they promised.  We set sail from Port Canaveral in Florida, and landed in the Bahamas.  We had a day trip there to the huge hotel Atalantis and it was pretty cool.  The Bahamas are beautiful and the weather was great.  I have, to say the the city of Nassau you can tell is stricken by poverty and quite run down in some of the places we drove through on the way to the hotel.  Like you wouldn't want to walk around there.  But back to the glossy world of vacations.  Next we sailed to Disneys private little island called CastAway Cay.  It was really cute.  We swam with and fed stingrays,  played on the beach,  and attempted snorkeling.   On the boat Ellas favorite thing was the huge waterslide called the Aquaduck that wraped around the the whole deck of the boat.  She even talked me into riding it with her a couple of times and I am glad I did.  The shows were amazing and the food was...argh....the food!  We all put on a few I think.  Now I am so ready for warmer weather.  I am all convinced that I want to go somewhere tropical for every vacation.  Thanks a million to my wonderful hubby who earned this trip through all his hard work.  And to Edward Jones,  those guys really know how to make you feel happy to be part of the company.  He are a million pics for you to ooh and awe over or completely disregard.  Either- or. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment